A family-owned company since 2014, Enjoy The Wood comes from humble beginnings. What started as a small idea for a decorative map skyrocketed into a $533,000 Kickstarter campaign in 2019 that allowed the company to launch the World’s first 3D Wooden World Map and catch the attention of Forbes, NewsWeek, The Guardian and more.
Now, Enjoy The Wood is back with a bigger, better and brighter map: The First 3D Luminous Colored Wooden World Map. Their latest map is packed with new features including 17 new colors, a glow-in-the-dark, magnetic background and a remote-controlled LED backlight.
Enjoy The Wood’s patented world Maps are the perfect gift for the travellers, map-lovers and decor-enthusiasts in your life. They bring awesome colors to any space, hold all your memories and photos, glow in the dark, twinkle with LED lights and so much more! As with their previous map, the First 3D Luminous Colored Wooden World Map is carefully crafted with eco-friendly materials, easy-to-install and available in several different sizes.
All of the maps by Enjoy The Wood are handcrafted in Ukraine at their own manufacturing facility and come with a lifetime warranty. Enjoy The Wood’s goal is to bring the best quality possible to their customers, constantly perfecting the process and improving their product’s quality and adding new features. That’s why Enjoy The Wood has more than 100,000 happy customers all over the world.
The First 3D Luminous Colored Wooden World Map is now on Kickstarter and has raised over $197,088 with 923 backers. Pledges of $69 or more will receive their very own Map with all of the latest features. Production will begin in July with delivery of rewards for backers beginning in September 2021.
The First 3D Luminous Colored Wooden World Map comes with tons of new features and improvements including:
- 17 new color pallets to match your vibe: From bright to muted, textured to smooth, Enjoy The Wood’s innovative printing technology delivers the highest resolution and incredible precision and detail — so you can see much more on the same scale.
- Luminescence: Now the Map can glow in the dark. The darker the room is, the brighter it shines! The paint charges during the day and can glow up to 2 hours at night.
- Magnetic surface: The new Map now holds magnets so you can keep your best memories nicely displayed on your wall.
- LED Backlight: The simplest and smartest way to bring LED lights to your decor. Easily-installed with no tools or special appliances needed and remote-controlled from your phone with 7 different modes.
- Four sizes: Medium, Large, Extra Large, and Double XL.
- Add-ons: Special event markers; upgraded sight-seeing pins including the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower and more; Antarctica; flags; and planes.
Interested? Enjoy The Wood is gearing up to launch their latest Map filled with tons of cool new features with the support of their Kickstarter backers. Visit their Kickstarter page to learn more.
The post Illuminate your space with the First 3D Luminous Colored Wooden World Map appeared first on KillerStartups.
Source: KillerStartup Feeds
Author: Regan Nagel