As my enterprise-level agency, NP Digital, has grown, we’ve been able to expand across the globe. We’ve opened agencies in Brazil, the UK, Australia, India, and now: Canada! That’s right: we have opened a full-service digital marketing agency in Canada.
And to kick things off with a bang, I’ll be heading to Canada to present at the Collision Conference. I’m so excited to talk about what I’ve learned you can do to ace your digital strategy in the years to come.
It’s not just me who will be there: Ronnie Malewski, managing director of NPD Canada, as well as Ryan Douglas, VP of Strategy & Performance, will also be teaching a master class on CRO called “What Optimizing 500+ Sites Has Taught Us.”
Why Did We Choose Canada as Our New NP Digital International Location?
It’s no secret that international expansion has been a big focus for us for a while now. So why Canada? And why now?
Well, this year, for the first time, digital ad spending will be more than double traditional ad spending, accounting for 68.3% of the total ad market in Canada–and that number is expected to reach 15.4 billion by 2024.
Since Canada is expected to become one of the world’s fastest-growing markets this year in terms of ad spending, it only made sense for us to bring our expertise there to meet the demands of the market.
Services Offered by NPDC
NPD Canada is a full-service digital marketing agency, focusing on strategies and solutions that accelerate growth for your brand.
Our primary areas of focus are:
- strategy and planning
- customer journey mapping
- data analytics and insights
- dashboard development
- email marketing automation
- conversion rate optimization
Our team excels in delivering across the full spectrum of earned media specializing in:
- Technical SEO
- On-Site Optimization
- Content ideation
- Content creation
- Link Building
- Digital PR
Our team of specialists can help take your performance media strategy to the next level across a wide array of channels
- Search (Google ads, Microsoft Ads)
- Social (Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snap, Pinterest, Etc)
- Programmatic Display & Video
- Ecommerce (Google Shopping, Amazon, Marketplaces)
Tools and Tech:
We have access to the latest tools and technologies that give us the data and UX features you need to grow your brand.
Our client services ensure the cross-channel collaboration you need to drive customer success.
Why Choose NP Digital Canada?
So, why should you choose to work with us?
First, we are bringing serious talent to the table.
Ronnie Malewski, Managing Director, has more than 16 years of experience in digital marketing. In that time, he’s helped both SMB and enterprise brands grow their businesses. He’s worked with major brands like Adidas, Loblaws, and Microsoft. We’re lucky Ronnie is able to bring his years of proven success in the digital marketing space to provide strategic oversight to the clients of NPD Canada.
Other key players include:
- Ryan Douglas, VP of Strategy and Performance: Ryan has over a decade of experience driving strategy and media activation for SMB and enterprise brands. He is a subject matter expert in SEM, SEO, display, video, social media, and email. Ryan brings years of experience driving holistic media strategies proven to deliver meaningful business results.
- Nikki Lamb, SEO Director: Nikki has years of experience in SEO analytics and has excelled in working across channels to ensure consistency, drive innovation, and maintain operational excellence.
- D Doan, Director of Data Analytics: D’s team develops advanced analytics strategies for some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
Our talent isn’t the only reason to choose NP Digital Canada for your digital marketing partner.
In a matter of three months we’ve already onboarded seven clients and are growing so quickly we’re hiring at a rapid pace.
A few other things that make NP Digital Canada great:
- We’re minority-founded and minority-owned.
- We’re supported by NPD U.S., meaning we have access to even more of the brightest minds in digital marketing across multiple service areas.
- Our agencies have won over ten awards, we have 500 clients globally, and over 600 employees worldwide.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level by partnering with NPD Canada? Let’s talk.